Thursday, September 11, 2008

Revlon Lash Fanstasy - Follow-Up

I prescribe giving the waterproof formula a shot.
Since I started using it three weeks ago, Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition mascara has become my new favorite lash-lengthener. I've been converted by it's primer formula and the long, defined, inky black results I get.

I've found that waterproof formulas usually give a more false eyelash effect, and I used to be a devote. Due to their nature, waterproof formulas are generally drying and hard to remove, so I stopped using them a few years ago. But a light rain a few days ago remined me that winter is coming, and I don't want to be worrying about my mascara running.



I am going to purchase the Revlon Lash Fantasy waterproof formula because I also got my little hands on Sonia Kashuk's Remove Eye Makeup Remover, available at Target, which really cuts through waterproof makeup and leaves the eye area smooth and moisturized. The water- and silicone-based formula is also gentle on the fragile skin around the eyes and reduces lash breakage. A little pricey to me at $9.99, but still worth it ;]

No comments: